Join Our Team
Here at The Arc Central Chesapeake Region, we like to think of our staff as a team. Our mission is dependent on the strength of that team. The individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities supported by our programs and services are the heart of that mission and the people that work with them are our most important resource.
We work closely with our employees to create a work environment that is innovative, creative and rewarding. As the people we support become increasingly active within their communities, we encourage our team members to contribute their ideas, passions and inspirations to their daily responsibilities.
Are you ready to start or continue a career that changes lives? We are always looking for passionate and compassionate people to join our team!
We have multiple openings at The Arc Central Chesapeake Region in a variety of programs.
- Weekday, evenings, weekends, overnight, live-in
- Connecting to the community
- Empowering people to live independent lives
- Assisting with health, home and building relationships
- Employment in community
- Variety of vocations: hospitality, healthcare, retail
- Supporting microenterprises
- Assisting internships, volunteering, workforce readiness & education
Individual & Family Services
- Evenings, weekends, overnight
- Working closely within individual/family home
- To be active members of their community
- Support, finance, human resource and management
- Weekdays, Annapolis, Easton and Severn office
Step 1: Fill out the pre-screening application below.
Step 2: You will receive a call from our recruiter.
Step 3: Fill out complete application and bring to Annapolis office for your scheduled formal interview.
The Arc Central Chesapeake Region
931 Spa Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
For more information on applying call 410.269.1883 ext. 1922
The Arc CCR is an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 410.269.1883 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. View more information on our commitment to equal employment opportunity.
*Many thanks to Anne Arundel County government for their support in helping to train staff to meet the needs of those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.