The Arc of the Central Chesapeake Region offers different training and in-services for its employees. Training includes:
- Characteristics/Needs of Adults with Developmental Disabilities
- Fundamental Rights of Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Principals of Behavior Change
- Management of Disruptive Behaviors
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens
- Medication Administration
- CPR/Standard First Aid
- And much more!
Training gives employees the knowledge and skills needed to provide individuals with the best care possible.