Cup of Caring
Beginning in January 2019, The Arc CCR will be offering monthly coffee talks in each county they support including Anne Arundel County and Maryland’s Eastern Shore. The series will be facilitated by The Arc Family Engagement and Navigation Coordinator. Caregivers and interested community members will have a chance to ask questions, to learn and to share information about resources for children with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their communities and enjoy a free cup of coffee together. All family members are welcome.
Dates and locations for Spring Coffees are as follows:
- ANNE ARUNEL COUNTY: March 7, April 4, and May 9, 11 am -1 pm, Panera Bread, Forest Dr., Annapolis.
- QUEEN ANNE’S COUNTY: March 7, April 4, and May 9, 11 am -1 pm, Commerce St. Creamery, Centreville.
- CAROLINE COUNTY: March 12, April 9, and May 14, 11 am -1 pm, Nich’s Coffee Shop, Denton.
- TALBOT COUNTY: March 14, April 11, and May 16, 11 am -1 pm, Panera Bread, Easton.
- DORCHESTER COUNTY: March 19, April 16, and May 21, 11 am -1 pm, Rise Up Coffee, Cambridge.
- WICOMICO COUNTY: March 21, April 18, and May 23, 11 am-1 pm; Pemberton Coffeehouse, Salisbury.
- KENT COUNTY: March 5, April 2, and May 7, 11 am-1 pm; Eastern Shore Food Lab, Cannon St, Chestertown.
- SOMERSET COUNTY: March 26, April 23, and May 28, 11 am-1 pm; Peacock’s, Princess Anne.
- WORCESTER COUNTY: March 28, April 25, and May 30, 11 am -1 pm, Daily Brew Coffeehouse, Snow Hill.
“Thank you for all the information you have shared”, said Katherine Ware of Caroline County.
“You have really helped me understand what is available and helped me get the assistance I need”, stated Lisa Osburn of Worcester County.
SPECIAL CUP: Camp Focus, Thrusday, April 11 from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm at Ledo’s Pizza in Easton.
For more information regarding this series, please email Linda Prochaska at firstname.lastname@example.org. Free registration is available on our Facebook page, @thearcccr.
Family Navigation and Services are available in the service areas that The Arc Central Chesapeake Region supports with our Family Engagement and Navigation Coordinator at no additional charge.